Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Fall 2012

Continuing with my updates from last year..
Fall came, and so did some big changes. (This will be my next blog post.)

I went for another cruise with my sister (very affordable here) and we went for two days to Helsinki. It was something she had wished for since that was the designers capital of 2012. She is very in to that :)
We had a lovely time, and the ship was really fancy! nothing like what I have ever seen on any cruise before. I need to go with Josh there as it was very romantic too :)
Helsinki is beautiful, and we just strolled around a bit. Shopped, ate, had coffee and looked around.

On Halloween , Micah went for his first "trick or treating". halloween has just begun to get big here in Sweden, but still, very little people are prepared with candy when you ring their door bell.
Micah choose to be a creepy mummy. But when we came out the door, and he saw some "scream" masks and got a bit scared, He took off his own mask and siad that he didn´t want anyone to be scared of him the way he just got scared :)

 
creepy!!

October came with another celebration. On the 18th , Josh and I had been married for ten years!!
We went to Stockholm together, and had a lovely celebration at a fancy restaurant on our weddingday.
10 years of marriage :)



This was some bits and pieces from our fall last year :)

love Dana

1 comment:

  1. Ah, my favorite time of year!

    I'm enjoying your look back in time--it's probably fun for you, too. After all, the days do fly. It's too easy for it all to become a blur . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make my day :)