Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hi and Welcome

Hi.
I´m Dana. Welcome to my blog.
I have blogged more or less regularly for two years now. My first blog was lost because I accidentally deleted it. The second try , I haven´t been at so long, and i thought, what better time to switch platforms than now. If any time, I need to do it now.
So here I am.
I hope you will follow me here and for those of you who don´t , to get to know me a bit more. I would love to hear from you through comments and to find links to your own blogs / sites there.

Thank you for stopping by.

Love Dana

3 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet Dana, congratz on starting a new blog! I am so excited and i can't wait to see what you have install for us! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks GREAT! And I love your photo . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana!! Like they say "New year, new life" So well done girl!! Good start :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make my day :)