Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

this is hard

Gaah!
First post in 4! FOUR years! And it is so hard to start writing again. Actually, I just want to go do something else right now, like doing the dishes or taking the trash out or something. But I'm not going to. (And Josh won´t let me), Because I think I need this blog right now. To document, share things, journal and vent.Oh., and I might do some whining too .

Last post I wrote, i wasn´t even pregnant with Hedi yet., and now she is two and a half!
Well, time flies. We all know that.
She is such a happy little kid. She has such an imagination and is so funny. It´s so much fun to chat with her about this and that.

Micah is now in second grade.
He is doing great in school and he  is very good at math in particular.
He is a sensitive boy with a great sense of humor!
                                                       
I´m so proud of them both.

Last fall, I was doing some catching up with studying.
I completed my college eligibility with Religion which was what I needed for that, and added psychology and  `pedagogic leadership´. Subjects I might find useful for further studies if that happens.
And now I´m looking for a part time job.

Not sure how long til next post will appear here but it was nice to check back in for a bit and get a feel for blogging again.

Thank you for "listening" :)

love Dana


2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I can't believe it's been four years--look how little Micah was!
    Also, your snail drawings -- LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad att få följa ert liv i Närke! Hälsningar Susanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make my day :)