Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

out of town


I decided to go see my sister for a couple of days. I will not be able to do that for some time now, and so I took the opportunity while I could. 
I´ll be starting a work preparation program next week ( I have been on sick leave for quite the time), and I´m so excited to get back out there!


I´m here without husband and child. (I am so spoiled). josh told me they´ll be fine alone. And although Micah misses me (and I him) , it´s probably good to learn to be away from mommy a little bit. (please don´t think I´m selfish).

While I´m here, I needed to get some new clothes. I just can´t start that job thingy, just wearing my washed out sweatshirts can I, ?
so me and sis went shopping yesterday, and finished our day with sushi (big smile).
Today, we just have been hanging out. Laughing, talking and having tons of coffee!


There is also a little "baby" in this household. (maybe you can call it a dog) ;)
and she has been trying to get my attention today as seen on the picture here.

Hope you all are having a great week !

love Dana

2 comments:

  1. Wow- headed back to work! Congratulations. :) I hope to be working soon too. It sounds like an amazing visit to be with your sister & sushi! Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're having a fabulous time--tell Jonna hi for me (and thanks for the blog material :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make my day :)