Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

a break

Life with Micah nowadays are so difficult. There are tantrums, rage and chaos. And oh so many times a day. It wears us all out. He is so frustrated. I´ts hard to see him so angry, not knowing what to do with himself. We try to just be as good parents as we can. This is certainly the hardest thing I have ever done. We, as parents are responsible to raise him. A person. We are shaping a persons life right now. phew!
There are rarely any calm days and cuddles around here anymore. Everything is just anger it feels like. But then, God gave me this Saturday.
It was just pure joy for me. We went shopping together ,Micah and me. In two stores. and for quite some time too. I even got to try on clothes myself. He even tried on clothes! We had fun! And we where friends. Days like that gives me strength and joy. To be able to just enjoy each other.
And I´m sure there will be many more days like that in the future. We just got to keep going :)

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you. Miles is going through a similar phase. He will throw exaggerated fits to get attention. The other day he threw a toy at his teacher because he had to go in time-out for misbehaving. I'm hoping, for you AND for me, that this angry phase ends soon. I have very little patience to put up with it all these days, somedays I just want to send him to Grandma's so I can get a little peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I know it's got to be frustrating; just remember, this too shall pass . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make my day :)