Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

signs of spring

Slowly, with some setbacks, spring is arriving. This year I´m especially thankful for the sun showing up again..
There are signs that tells you for sure it is looking promising for it´s arrival. Flowers, fixing up the bike, and of course the things that was hidden in the dark of winter (apparently people think that stuff they throw -or not pick up, such as dog poo-will just disappear til spring comes.
I guess that is a sign just as any. annoying though. 



It´s getting colder again, and a bit rainy from time to time.. But I´m feeling the spring non the less :)





1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those photos--you've even managed to make litter look lovely.

    It's rainy here, too--but certainly sunshine will warm us soon!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make my day :)